Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ping Service To Update Blog To Search Engine


Maybe bloggers already understand the "Ping" a name that means for updating the latest content from our blog to search engines, so our latest content quickly indexed in search engines.

"Ping" it must be done after you have finished entering our posts in your blog, so they will be a new post is indexed in all search engines engine / search.

To perform a "Ping" that I used to do on a website that provides "Ping" free for all search engines that you have in this world, below is a list of Web sites "Ping" Free which I often use regularly updated content for updates in my blog:

1. Submitexpress.com

2. Freewebsubmission.com

3. Pingyourblog.com

4. Autopinger.com

5. Kping.com

6. Pingupdate.com

That link "Ping" which I regularly use to update the latest content from my blog, maybe my friends also want to try, please & I hope my friends blog quickly indexed by search engines!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Next Prev home