Sunday, March 20, 2011

Creating Post With Pictures

Creating Thumbnails and Its Related Posts

After a while never treat blogs and I decided to create a new one.

And by chance today a holiday and there is no any activity on boarding, I decided to post my article.

After I posted the other day windows 7 and windows xp, I tried to add an article about creating a post linked to images, in addition to our blog even more interesting and interested visitors.

We do not have too dizzy, because we only use the services of linkwithin.com.

Pretty good is not it? But not only that, on average, related post that we make are usually based solely on the category alone. But with LinkWithin here were selected based on several factors, including relevance, popularity, and recency. So with so related post or posts related to our non-standard and not fixated on the emerging topic. Then for how to use it very easily as follows:

Visit www.linkwithin.com
     There, we input an email address, Url (link blog), Platform, and its colors will be used
     Just follow the instructions provided and click the save

Easy is not it?

But if there is trouble you can simply ask the admin linkwithin.com. They respond to our emails very quickly, even from my experience they reply to questions that I sent while providing the solution is only an hour apart from my e-mail delivery time. Wow great is not it?? And one more no-ads ........

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Next Prev home